Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

There and back again

I realize it's been nearly 3 years since this blog has been updated, but there's this thing called college that gets in the way of blogging and time for myself. But since 2012, I have graduated and am back on my feet with a reasonably steady post-grad job (I work at a toy store which has its perks), plus I have time for more projects. Since my last post, my sewing skills have gotten much stronger and I've completed a whole bunch of projects. I'm also in the middle of a pretty cool (small) project which I'll post soon, but in the meantime I'll post some photos of my older projects below the cut.


Cinderella, Halloween 2012

Early 19th Century Chemise, all handsewn 2012-13
1770's jacket, Summer 2014
Nutcracker "Arabian" Bodice, Fall 2014
Halloween 2013 (Briar Rose in the bottom right)



No comments:

Post a Comment