Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Porgs!

So this first outfit was a bit of a last minute addition to my Disney wardrobe and was a result of my last minute trip to Joann's to get thread. I'd been eyeing the fabric since I saw it several months ago, but somehow I managed to talk myself into needing a third dress for my trip. Fabric is a novelty cotton featuring little porgs (cute bird-like alien creatures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi) with R2D2 heads scattered throughout the print. It's made from Simplicity 8910 (the same as one of my other gowns from the trip, so more on this later) and came together quite quickly since I had already discovered the quirks in the pattern. It was super comfy and lightweight to wear and it will definitely be a staple this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment