Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Finally Finished!

I can't believe I just finished my first year of college! It's hitting me pretty slowly, but I'm sure I'll notice it at some point. I'm officially moved out and back home with a little puppy sleeping at my feet. I had so much stuff that we had to take two cars back. My stuff is now unloaded out of the cars (except for the fridge) and is taking up the entire living room. Typical. It looks like I'll be cleaning up for the next week.

Right now (probably because the laziness of summer hasn't kicked into yet), I have a number of projects and such lined up to do. Tonight I have a ticket to see my high school's production of Les Miserables (our final production in our beloved Little Theater). It has gotten really good reviews, so it should be fun. It's also the last night, so I won't get a chance to to see everyone before they disappear to strike the set.

I am also babysitting next week for my neighbors, which should be a good way to earn a little extra cash before the summer starts.

I still haven't heard back from the major theater company I applied to intern at, but my mother keeps suggesting I call them, which I should probably do on Monday.

One of my biggest projects this summer is related to my theater group's fall musical Reefer Madness. I'm planning to sew a 1930's era dress to wear in the musical this fall. I don't know what part I will have, but probably something in the ensemble. It also helps that there are a few other regulars who are a similar size, so I could always lend it to one of them if I end up as a guy or a slutty character (the latter of which is MOST unlikely).

And so I leave you with a neat article about clothing sizes - which would make all of our lives about 100 times easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment